25. It is physically impossible for a pig to look up at the sky.
24. 4 people are killed a year by randomly falling vending machines.
23. Donkeys kill more people annually than plane crashes.
22. The average chocolate bar has 8 insects' legs in it.
21. The largest toy distributor in the world is McDonald's.
20. Spain's name comes from the words Span or Spania, which means "Land of Rabbits".
19. If the population of China walked past you in single file, the line would never end because of the rate of reproduction.
18. Our eyes remain the same size from birth onward, but our nose and ears never stop growing.
17. If you could count the number of times a cricket chirps in one minute, divide by 2, add 9 and divide by 2 again, you would have the correct temperature in Celsius degrees...
16. In the average lifetime, a person will walk the equivalent of 5 times around the equator.
15. The highest annual per capita consumption of Spaghetti-O's in the United States is in Grand Rapids, Michigan.
14. When puppies lick your face, they are instinctively looking for scraps of food.
13. The Eisenhower interstate system requires that one mile in every five must be straight. These straight sections are usable as airstrips in times of war or other emergencies.
12. Horses can't vomit
11. The distance between the inside crease of your elbow and your wrist will be the same as the length of your foot?
10. Each of the suits on a deck of cards represents the four major pillars of the economy in the middle ages: heart represented the Church, spades represented the military, clubs represented agriculture, and diamonds represented the merchant class.
09. One of the most commonly shoplifted items (in the Top 5) from convenience stores is the hemorrhoid medication Preparation H!
08. In 1992 five cows were killed in drive by shootings in Clay County, Missouri.
07. 90% of people who make of “Profession of Faith” are not in church in one year.
06. Google was originally named “Backrub”.
05. The world's heaviest primates are "morbidly obese" humans. Other than that, it would be gorillas, at 485 pounds.
04. Scientific research has been found to be a leading cause of cancer in rats.
03. 84% of all internet statistics are made up (or does 93% sound more realistic?)
02. In England, the Speaker of the House is not allowed to speak.
01. There is nothing wrong with being silly from time to time!!!